Digital Marketing Lanzarote, a company dedicated to strategic and digital marketing, whose owner is Gladys Becerra Torlay, with Spanish ID 08170183P, responsible for the processing of data provided by users of its website.
Personal data provided through this website will be processed by employees of Digital Marketing Lanzarote (hereinafter THE COMPANY), whose contact details are as follows:
– Registered office: Carretera Tías a Mácher 124, 35571 Mácher – Lanzarote – Spain.
– Email Address: email@example.com.
The data provided will be processed for the following purposes: response to various queries and sending commercial information about the activities and services offered by Digital Marketing Lanzarote.
– Sending commercial communications by any means. Through these communications, users will be informed about the different services offered by THE COMPANY, as well as the events organized by the same.
– Respond to user requests for information.
– Process registrations for events and activities in which users wish to participate. In this case, the images or videos taken of the participants in particular during the development of the same may be published on the website of the entity, in its social networks, in corporate magazines, bulletin boards and any other similar media owned by the company, in order to promote such activities or events.
The data will be processed on the legal basis of the consent of the person providing the data. Such consent may be withdrawn at any time, although this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing previously carried out. Providing the data is voluntary, but if you do not do so, the data will not be processed for the purposes indicated.
In this case, the data will be processed on the basis of the legal-contractual relationship between the parties. The delivery of the data for this purpose is mandatory, otherwise the reservations cannot be processed and the corresponding services cannot be provided.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to your request, petition, inquiry or complaint and to consider it as definitively closed, unless the interested party objects at the following address
firstname.lastname@example.org. Subsequently, they will be kept as a communications history, unless the user requests their deletion, at the e-mail address indicated above. Likewise, in the event that the user registers for an event, the data may be kept for the duration of the event, the activity or the provision of services requested, and even later, to respond to possible legal liabilities arising as a result of the service provided or the event or activity developed. In the event that the data are processed to send commercial communications or the use of the image has been authorized as indicated in point 3, these data may be stored indefinitely for the indicated purpose, unless the user has not given his consent or has subsequently objected.
The user agrees to the processing and inclusion of data collected while browsing the website, or provided by filling in any form as indicated above.
If third party data is provided through this website, whoever does so assumes responsibility for having obtained prior consent, informing them of all the provisions of Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Likewise, THE COMPANY informs that through its social networks will be published events, promotions or any other type of advertising information about the services offered, accepting the user to be the recipient of such information by the mere fact of becoming a “friend” or follower” of THE COMPANY in social networks. If the User does not wish to receive this information on their social network profiles, they should stop following THE COMPANY on these social networks.
THE COMPANY guarantees the confidentiality and security of your personal data, having implemented the necessary technical and organizational policies and measures for the processing of personal data, as established in Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). These measures and policies prevent the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized use of your personal data.
The responsibility for the veracity of the data entered both on the Web and in the social networks used by the same, is the sole responsibility of the user, being the user responsible for providing true, accurate, complete and updated data, being liable otherwise for providing inaccurate data.
In the event that data of third parties have been provided, it is the responsibility of the person who does so to inform them of all the provisions of this clause and, in particular, of the provisions of Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation and to have obtained their prior consent to do so. The rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, portability and opposition may be exercised in writing, attaching a copy of the ID card, addressed to the e-mail address indicated above. In the event of any violation of your rights, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
However, these means only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. Under no circumstances are data obtained on the name, surname, postal address or other similar data of the user who has logged in.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be own or third party. Own cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Web editor itself, from which the service requested by the user is provided. Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In addition, cookies can be session or persistent. First-party cookies are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. Persistent cookies are a type of cookie that keeps the data stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the cookie manager, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
What cookies does this website use?
This Web uses its own cookies, which are intended to identify the user and remember browsing preferences, such as the language in which the Web is to be displayed.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and examine their navigation, thus being able to perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the contents of the website and provide a better service through it.
The applications used by these third parties are as follows:
– For advertising Cookies, Double Click, Double Click Ad Exchange-Buyer and Google Dynamic Remarketing, belonging to Google (https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=es).
– For analytics Cookies, Google Analytics, belonging to Google (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage).
In addition, these companies may use the data they collect to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can click on the link included in each case to obtain more information about these applications.
How can I manage cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. Information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, can be found in the links below:
– Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
– Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie may prevent or hinder navigation or the provision of the services offered on this website.