Digital Marketing Lanzarote, company dedicated to strategic and digital marketing, whose owner is Gladys Becerra, with NIE X9100785F, responsible for the treatment of the data provided by the users of its website.
The personal data provided through this website will be processed by the employees of Digital Marketing Lanzarote (hereinafter, THE COMPANY), whose contact details are as follows:
• Registered office: C / Joaquín Rodríguez, 39, 35570 Uga – Lanzarote – Spain.
• Email Address: email@example.com.
The data provided will be processed for the following purposes: answering various queries and sending commercial information about the activities and services offered by Digital Marketing Lanzarote.
• Referral of commercial communications by any means. Through these communications, users will be informed about the different services offered by THE COMPANY, as well as the events organized by it.
• Respond to requests for information made by the user.
• Process the inscriptions to the events and activities in which the users want to participate. In this case, the images or videos made of the participants in a particular way during the development of the same may be published on the website of the entity, on their social networks, in corporate magazines, bulletin boards and any other similar means of communication owned of the company, in order to promote such activities or events.
The data will be processed on the legal basis of the consent of the person who provides it. Such consent can be withdrawn at any time, although this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously. The fact of providing the data is voluntary, although, in case of not doing so, it cannot be processed for the indicated purposes.
In this case, the data will be processed on the basis of the legal-contractual relationship maintained between the parties. The delivery of data for this purpose is mandatory, and reservations cannot be processed and the corresponding services provided otherwise.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to your request, request, query or claim and to be definitively closed, unless the interested party objects to the following address
firstname.lastname@example.org. Subsequently, they will be kept as a communication history, unless the user requests their deletion, to the email indicated above. Likewise, in the event that the user registers for an event, the data may be kept for the duration of the event, the activity or the provision of services that he has requested, and even later, to respond to possible legal responsibilities arising as consequence of the service provided or the event or activity carried out. In the event that the data is processed to send commercial communications or the use of the image has been authorized as indicated in point 3, this data may be stored indefinitely for the indicated purpose, unless the user has not given your consent or have subsequently objected.
The user accepts the treatment and the inclusion of the data collected during browsing the website, or provided by completing any form as indicated above.
If third party data is provided through this website, whoever does so assumes the responsibility of having previously obtained consent, informing them of everything provided for in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Likewise, THE COMPANY informs that through its social networks events, promotions or any other type of advertising information about the services it offers will be published, the user accepting to be the recipient of said information simply by becoming a “friend” or follower ”Of THE COMPANY on social networks. If the User does not wish to receive this information on their social network profiles, they must stop following THE COMPANY on them.
THE COMPANY guarantees the confidentiality and security of your personal data, having implemented the technical and organizational policies and measures necessary for the treatment of personal data, as established in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) . These measures and policies prevent the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized use of your personal data.
Responsibility for the veracity of the data entered both on the Web and on the social networks used by it, is the sole responsibility of the user, who is responsible for providing true, accurate, complete and up-to-date data, and is otherwise responsible for providing inaccurate data.
In the event that third party data has been provided, it is the responsibility of the person who makes it informal of everything established in this clause and, specifically, of the provisions of article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation and having obtained their prior consent to it. The rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition may be exercised by writing, to which a copy of the DNI is attached, addressed to the email address indicated above. Faced with any violation of your rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, they can serve to recognize it.
However, these media only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address is accessed, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the visit time , the browser or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. In no case is data obtained on the name, surname, postal address or other similar data of the user who has connected.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be own or third party. Their own are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the web editor itself, from which the service requested by the user is provided. Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In addition, cookies can be session or persistent. The former are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. Persistent cookies are a type of cookie that keeps the data stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
What are the cookies used by this website?
This website uses its own cookies, which are intended to identify the user and remember browsing preferences, such as the language in which the website is to be displayed.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
• Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which ads are displayed.
• Analysis cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and examine their browsing, thus being able to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve its contents and provide a better service through it.
The applications used by these third parties are the following:
• For advertising Cookies, Double Click, Double Click Ad Exchange-Buyer and Google Dynamic Remarketing, belonging to Google (https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=es).
• For analysis Cookies, Google Analytics, belonging to Google (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage).
Furthermore, these companies can use the data they obtain to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can click on the link included in each case to obtain more information about these applications.
How can I manage cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below:
• Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on this website.